2024 Subaru Forester XT Redesign
2024 Subaru Forester XT
Subaru will get The New XT Edition with turbocharged engines. The New Forester XT has a turbocharged 1.8-liter Boxer engine, but it won’t come to North America. This is another Japanese-spec model that will not be offered to U.S. customers.
The 2023 Forester XT-Edition is on sale in Japan to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the birth of Subaru’s all-wheel-drive vehicle.
2024 Subaru Forester XT
The Forester XT has a sleek four-cylinder Boxer 1.8-liter turbocharged direct-injection (DIT) engine. It produces 175 horsepower and 221 lb-ft of torque.
The New 2024 Subaru Forester XT is expected to offer several improvements over the standard model, including:
- 18-inch aluminum wheel;
- Front grille wings: unpainted black (geometric texture) + frame: black paint;
- Front 6-star emblem;
- Front fog lamp cover with black paint decoration;
- Black door rearview mirror not painted;
- Rear bumper guard with black paint decoration;
- Rear Garnish, Roof spoiler, and Roof rail;
- EyeSight Safety Plus (visual field expansion) front view monitor/smart rearview mirror;
- Blaze gun metallic paint instrument panel decorative panel;
- Aluminum-like and leather-encased middle tray decoration;
- Ventilation grill decoration;
- Upholstered inner door handle;
- Waterproof fabric/synthetic leather upholstery;
- Waterproof cargo floorboard;
- LED cargo hold lights/LED rear gate lights;
The fuel Economy for the 2024 Forester is expected to be similar to the 2023 model, which EPA rates at 26/33 city/highway mpg.
However, the Wilderness model saw a slight decrease in fuel economy to 25/28 mpg. Introducing a continuously variable transmission in the hybrid model has improved fuel economy to 32 mpg from 27.
Subaru has a reputation for building reliable vehicles with advanced safety equipment. The Forester has an overall score of 87 points, making it the number one compact SUV among twenty-eight compact SUVs.
The Forester also performed well in government and insurance industry crash tests.
The 2024 Subaru Forester XT is expected to arrive in the 2024 or 2025 model years, though Subaru hasn’t confirmed a specific timeline.
With its powerful engine, advanced features, and competitive price, the Subaru Forester XT will be famous among compact SUV enthusiasts.
Subaru Forester Price
The New Forester comes with various trim levels, including Base ($30,190), Premium ($32,490), Onyx Edition ($37,400), Limited ($37,090), Touring ($41,640), Onyx Edition XT ($40,655), Wilderness ($41,255), Limited XT ($41,490), and Touring XT ($44,090).
Destination and shipping costs are included in the abovementioned price ($1,295).